Sword Of Justice
Justice Is For Everyone
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Why you should think twice before voting BN..
Someone asked me to give one reason why he should not vote BN into power. I gave him 51.
1. PKFZ RM12bill
2. Submarine RM500mil
3. Sime Darby RM964mil
4. Paya Indah Westland RM88mil??
5. Pos malaysia (transmile) RM230mil lost
6. Eurocopter deal RM1bil waste?
7. Terengganu Stadium Collapsed RM292mil??
8. MRR2 repair cost RM70mil??
9. Maybank Overpay for BII RM4bil??
10. Tourism -NYY kickback RM10mil??
11. 3 paintings bought by MAS—————– RM 1.5M
12. Overpayment by Sport Ministry————- RM 8.4M
13. London 's sports complex —- RM 70M??
14. MRR2 Repairs—————————— RM 70M
15. MATRADE repairs ————————– RM 120M
16. Cost of new plane used by PM————– RM 200M
17. InventQ irrecoverable debt —————- RM 228M??
. Compensation for killing crooked bridge —– RM 257M
19. Lost in selling Augusta ——————— RM 510M??
20. Worth of AP given out in a year ———— RM 1.8B??
21. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts)- RM 4.1B
22. PSC Naval dockyard ———————— RM 6.75B
23. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals saw (RM3.2 billion )
24. The Maminco attempt tin coup (RM1.6 billion)
25. Bank Negara Forex Misadventure (RM 30 billion)
26. Perwaja Steel losses of US$800 million (RM2.56 billion).
The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton loss of RM 348 million
Cheating Terengganu oil royalty 2004 to 2007 (7.4 billion)
Philharmonic Orchestra swallowed RM 500 million
30. The goverment spent a total of RM 3.2 billion to teach
Science and maths in English and bought notebooks 3
times of the market price in shadowy RM2.21 billion deal.
31. Perimekar jet and submarine commision RM 910
32. Gerbang Perdana half bridge compensation RM 300.
33. Custom and Immigration facilities cancelation due to
scenic half bridge scarp. (RM 1.3)
34. Parliament Renovation RM 100 million and still leaked.
35. National Astronaut Programme RM 40 million
36. National Service. Cronies make RM 500 million a year.
37. Eye on Malaysia RM 30 million . RM 5.7 million worth
of free tickets had been given away.
38. Indelible ink debacle RM 2.4 million.
39. Goverment paid RM 38.5 billion as compensation to
20 highway companies owned by cronies.
40. Sarawak Chief minister timber kick back RM 32 million.
41. Total MAS bail out RM 7.9 billion
42. Putra Transport Bail out RM 4.486 billion.
43. Star LRT bailout. RM 3.256 billion.
44. National Sewerage bailout RM 192.54 million.
45. Seremban - Port Dickson bailout RM 142 million.
46. Kuching prison bail out RM 135 million.
47. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan bailout RM 8.3 million.
48. Le tour Langkawi bailout RM 3.5 million.
49. Saham Bumi Fiasco.. RM 52 billion lost into thin a
50. Petronas paid RM 30 billion to IPP as subsidies when
the cronies' IPP were already making cut throat profit.
51. Malaysian Cowgate (Sharizat) scandal RM 250 million
Just imagine how the country would have benefited if these
wastages had been avoided and put to good use. The billions of
ringgit that were used to enrich cronies and the BN leaders
themselves ; could have made the life of millions of people a far
better one with proper schools, hospitals , roads, drinking
water and electric.
But the "devils" in 'BN leaders" disguise were so cruel and
heartless, so barbaric and atrocious , inhumane and vicious,
ruthless and wicked that they could betray their own kind
and country. Do we need them?
pua kang kang
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favourite Blogs
Haris Ibrahim - People's Parliament
Nuraina A. Samad - 3540 Jalan Sudin
Marina Mahathir - Rantings by MM