Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sodomy Part 1

"so do my" wife share the lime light?

In Malaysia, political assasination has a new name. Its called "sodomy"( correct pronunciation ). Okay..its a abbreviation of" So, do me" a favour... accuse Annuar..blah..blah.. or it could be "So do, my" command blah..blah.. or "So, do me" make sense .... by accusing Annuar... blah..blah..


They can "so do may" whatever they want but we rakyat are "sure, do mazed" by their unintelligent ways. Its barisan's motto.. if you can't beat them, "so do mess" the country.


No comments:

My Favourite Blogs

  • Malaysia Today
  • zorro-unmasked
  • Rocky's Bru
  • Haris Ibrahim - People's Parliament
  • Anwar Ibrahim
  • Elizabeth Wong
  • Screenshot
  • Nuraina A. Samad - 3540 Jalan Sudin
  • Susan Loone
  • Wattahack
  • Marina Mahathir - Rantings by MM