Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

To Rule Out (tro) or not..


The good doctor had made his stand in his SD. I am not learned in this arena... but from the simple English I know, I comprehend that "to rule out" can either be "yet" or "had". Reading the subsequent literary production on the doctors part cast shadows on "yet" and fortify "had" as he goes on to compund the "strands" in the above piece of document. The question that bogs me is "if there was any "forceful" or "pleasurely" penetration, wouldn't that been evident to the trained medical eyes of the doctor... aiiyaaa.. apek..still (more than ever) feel that fella Saiful making up stories maaa..





No comments:

My Favourite Blogs

  • Malaysia Today
  • zorro-unmasked
  • Rocky's Bru
  • Haris Ibrahim - People's Parliament
  • Anwar Ibrahim
  • Elizabeth Wong
  • Screenshot
  • Nuraina A. Samad - 3540 Jalan Sudin
  • Susan Loone
  • Wattahack
  • Marina Mahathir - Rantings by MM